Who takes care about your database and applications during night, weekends and holidays? The answer is the NOC (Network Operations Center). Building a NOC from the scratch is not an easy task. There a lot of things to be considered such as:
- Is the facility work 24 by 7?
- Who will be working after hours, weekends and holidays?
- How much will cost to keep employees after hours, weekends and holidays?
- Is there facilities and amenities available?
- Will the facility, employees and data be safe?
- Will the company be in compliance with Law and regulations?
- Which are the hidden costs: coffee, electricity, security, and so on?
- Investment on monitoring software licenses, displays, etc.
- Are the company creating a new department with 2 or more people? Can you measure how high is this cost?
- Or the company are creating a one-man-band department? In this case, must be considered: absenteeism, endless naps, vacation. That’s bad.
If your database is important: it must be monitored and supported 24/7. If your applications are online, yep! It must be monitored and supported 24/7. The good news is: you don’t need to spend a lot of money to achieve this goal. dbsnOOP can take good care of your database 24/7, remotely, safely at really low fares. Talk to us and let us take care of your database and monitor what is most valuable for you and your company.